+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Member

Minnow

Hey there everyone,was Invited by my good friend and past fishing partner Paul Leagacey to join the site,looking forward to share fishing Info,just not everything,I have been a tournament fisherman and guide on the BOQ. for over 25 years,,also my good friend AKA!!!..COOLY,a past Pro Guide from the Quinte area know these waters like the back of our hands,I have recentley moved back to the Deseronto area and looking forward to getting back into the guiding buisness,I have an older Bassboat,a 1994 Javelin with a 200,runs like a champ and is very comfortable for three or four persons,we are getting into the prime time for those big Walleye to start making there way into the BAY,please feel free to email me at rocketbass@hotmail.com or call 613-922-(bass)2277,for any Info..Thanks again...ROCKET!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Big Old Bass

Re: New Member

Good to see you've joined, Rocket.

Now that you're pretty much on the Bay, looking forward to some postings...

Cheers

Re: New Member

Welcome aboard.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in