Good start
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good start

Minnow

Good start

Hello all,

Nice to join here. hoping to get to Quinte for fall fishing if time allows. been there for pike opener a few times and bass in summer.. Fall walleye hasn't worked out for me yet. Weather seems to get the best of me.
    Live in Brampton so I bow out with forecast too often. course I'll blow around in a tree stand instead.

After the gun hunt, i'll try to get down. If so, will certainly post results.

Other than that, avid Salmon/bass/pike guy. usually have 3 kids with me for salmon and pike. will leave them home for fall quinte.

followed John here as he's got a good thing going with SP'ers

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Re: Good start

Welcome to our new site. Hopefully this year the walleye jinx will end and you will be hooked on this incredible fall fishery. Now if we could only get the wind down a notch
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.