A big hello.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A big hello.

Minnow

A big hello.

Hello everyone. My name is Roy Adams and I've been watching tv shows about Quinte most of my life. I made my first trip to Quinte this past spring and got schooled by Mr. Whyte and our buddy James. Although the fishing was slow for me I had a fantastic time and couldn't believe I was on that legendary body of water. If all goes well and I play my cards right I'll see the Bay again soon...... like this FRIDAY?
    I look forward learning from the pros and can't wait so see some of these big eyes. Maybe I'll even be lucky enough to hook one my self? Who am I kidding, I'll likely be the net man! Haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Big Old Bass

Re: A big hello.

Hi Roy,

Welcome to the board and looking forward to meeting up with you.

Cheers,

Paul

Minnow

Re: A big hello.

Hello Paul. Thanks and can't wait to see that water again. The wind is looking better for this weekend. Looking forward to a road trip and fishing with you guys.

Roy

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.