Quick intro
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick intro

Big Old Bass

Quick intro

Hello All!
    My name is Tyler I grew up on lake huron, In a little town called Grand Bend. Recently was married and moved up to PTBO. I love my pickerel fishing up at the cottage on georgian bay (magnetewan river) and good old Quinte!! I also am a salmon addict! I keep my 21' Pro-line in Port Hope. I have met some really great guys on forums so See use on the water!!
    Last edited by Pickerel killer; 12-10-2014 at 10:34 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Welcome Tyler
    You sure did live and cottage on some great fisheries. Looking forward to meeting you this winter.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Big Old Bass
    Welcome to the forum, Tyler.

John - you must have slept in? You didn't reply to this until almost 5 am this morning. :-)

haha I worked for an hour first before looking.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.