Lots of snow here - how about there?
+ Reply to Thread

Lots of snow here - how about there?

The snow is coming down pretty good now and we have about 4 inches. That certainly doesn't help the ice.

Did you get much snow down there?
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Big Old Bass
    christmas lights on housecompressed.jpg

We had a lot last night...took me an hour to snow-blow this AM.

BTW - anyone having issues with newly purchased Noma brand led Christmas lights? As you can see in this picture, 2 on the roof are burnt out and have already replaced a full set on Monday in the gale-force winds that blew my ladder down. Good thing I had my cell phone. :-)

In hind-sight, guess I shouldn't have replaced the working ones that were up for there for the past 3 years without issue.

Cheers

Minnow
    I've got about 8" on my deck.
    www.sunrisecottageresort.com. Prince Edward County

Guess I won't be testing ice this weekend LOL

Paul where is the rest of the reindeer? I want to get one of those new lazy mans light sets where you just sit it on the lawn and it shines bulb like dots all over the house. No more ladders.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Minnow
    Quote Originally Posted by John Whyte View Post

Paul where is the rest of the reindeer
    I'm guessing there's one in the freezer! Haha.
    Nice light work Paul!

Minnow
    A lot of the snow blew off the ice where i went out,i went and got some minnows tonight from Luckys and me and the Pickerel Killer are going to

give it a try in the AM, we got about 3 inches of ice out in 11 foot of water things should go good.camera 005.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]44
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pickerel Pete; 12-11-2014 at 08:30 PM.

I was thinking there was no way we could go out because of the snow. Now I wished I would have come down.

Minnow

First ice

Me and Pickerel Killer are heading out just before day break, the wind is down and it made a little more ice lastnight,
    things should be good out there ,will let you know how we make out.

I'll probably be there tomorrow

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.