KWW Questions?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KWW Questions?

Minnow

KWW Questions?

Good Day All,

I'm going to be coming down from the Valley for my first crack at KWW this year and I'm wondering what are some of the best launch times and locations around Belleville?
    Any advice on any topic really would be fantastic!!

Calm waters and wet lines.

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Big Old Bass
    Welcome to the FBOQ forum, Legendxcal...

I'm sure most launch areas will be pretty busy but for parking and launching, George St in Belleville is very good as is Herchimer just down from it but the latter has a lot less parking.

As for time - can't really comment there. I think you'll be able to launch at any time and I know George St has ample park and wait space.

Looking forward to reading more from you so please post results.

cheers,

Paul

After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Minnow
    Thanks for the info guys!!! Im glad to hear that George St is a good spot as thats where I picked to pick up the hats.
    Also from collective experiences does the mouth of the Moira have good potential for gold??

Any river mouth should be good particularly with the late spring. But there will be a crowd there.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Minnow
    River mouths and any of the neck-downs (think massassauga pt. and the narrows at the lighthouse) will all hold fish. Baycrest Marina on Big Island has a nice ramp and Deseronto isn't bad either. Don't forget about County Shores fishing centre -it has a boat ramp, weigh in station, tackle store and bathrooms!!
    Nicholas "Walleye" Werner
    www.wernersanglingadventures.com

Quote Originally Posted by nickyneb View Post
    River mouths and any of the neck-downs (think massassauga pt. and the narrows at the lighthouse) will all hold fish. Baycrest Marina on Big Island has a nice ramp and Deseronto isn't bad either. Don't forget about County Shores fishing centre -it has a boat ramp, weigh in station, tackle store and bathrooms!!
    Thanks Nick
    Where is country shores?

Minnow
    Thanks Nick I really appreciate the info to get me started.

Alex

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.