Laker Fishing Friday
+ Reply to Thread

Laker Fishing Friday

Just to get tuned up for the opener we plan on fishing for lake trout out in the gap. Would it be better to launch from Huff's or Shermans, or the Ferry?
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Minnow
    Why not finkles? Save the gas money in the boat. If not then ferry for sure.

Thanks I think Finkles is probably the best for the gap area
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Big Old Bass
    Did you get out John and any luck?

Cheers

I'm talking about this Friday. Roy and I had planned to come Thursday night originally then we found out the opener is on the Saturday rather than the 1st of May. Now we are coming early on Friday for lakers. Want to come?

Big Old Bass
    Thanks for the offer...I'd love to join ya but will be busy. :-(

I have to drop my boat and gear off at MBTP Friday morning, get my Dad in Belleville and his gear then head back to get him setup at park. I'm tying up Friday after we're there for Saturday morning; hopefully in nice weather with some pops. ;-)

I'll call you later about weekend...looking forward to hanging by the fire with you and Roy.

cheers

We are all ready for the weekend.

Minnow
    Hey John.....I hope there is no chance of a freeze up, put the docks and boat in on the week-end. It was nice to win the reel on the photo contest. All said in and done the docks cost $500 for repair minus the reel and add a priceless picture of it now framed in the cottage! LMAO!!

Good luck this week-end!

If we see you out there, we will stop along side and say hi.

Cheers!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in