Who's pumped about Sat?
+ Reply to Thread
    Minnow

Who's pumped about Sat?

I swear the second hand is going one click forward and two back!!!! Who else is sitting at work just iching to get on the water??
    Who has some tips and tricks for preparing for the big opener?

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Big Old Bass
    I'm psyched for sure and can't wait!

It didn't help having to work at Portsmouth Harbour this morning and not only seeing Lake O flat and beautiful made me even more anxious, but the Coast Guard were doing testing near Snake Island so knew if I did have boat trouble, they'd be there. ;-)

Minnow
    I hear ya but are you sure that the coast guard wasnt still looking from those two guys missing??

Big Old Bass
    Pretty sure it wasn't for them...the I watched the Coast Guard boat leave Portsmouth Harbour and slowly idle to Snake Island. Then the helicopter hovered over for a while.

I'd think the search would still be on Quinte. That location is way too far from where they went missing.

It's going to be a blast. I have never fished the opener on Quinte. I'm normally somewhere out on Georgian Bay. I guess the trick will be to miss all the plainer boards. LOL
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Big Old Bass
    Miss them?!?

That's where I get my fish from - planner boards not being watched. ;-)

It's like Christmas for me...I have food prepared, boat ready, coolers of ice and now just 1 more sleep and we're off to stay on the Bay.

John - so far nothing is wrapped in bacon but do have some in my cooler incase I find a squirrel of something. :-)

Tight lines everyone, good luck and stay safe!

Cheers

Minnow
    I'm ready to go!!!! Truck and boat gased up tackle quadruple checked (drove my wife nuts) and I'm leaving work at noon to start the trip down from the Ottawa Valley.

A safe weekend to all.

Minnow
    11 hours 56 minutes but who's counting!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in