Fishing tournament
+ Reply to Thread
    Minnow

Fishing tournament

Good morning, I'm looking for a Fishing tournament in July. Anybody know some? Please if you have a link for internet info that will be appreciate.

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

There is a great series for both bass and walleye on Quinte. You can find all of the information here http://www.quintefishing.com/qfs.htm
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Jumbo Perch
    There is a Quinte walleye open on May 30 as well but nothing that I know of in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bayofquintecharters View Post
    There is a Quinte walleye open on May 30 as well but nothing that I know of in July.

Scott
    Who organizes the walleye tournament?
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Jumbo Perch
    It is one of the local green carp clubs taking their training wheels off and trying to fish for real. (Just kidding before I get anyone fired up). Jeff Chisolm is involved in organizing it. Sorry I don't know more then that. It is a lot of fun though.

Scott

Thanks Scott
    It might be boring to switch from green carp to yellow logs but it might be fun LOL

Jumbo Perch

Fishing tournament

Lol. Well played john.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.