Any walleye kickin around?
+ Reply to Thread
    Big Old Bass

Any walleye kickin around?

Just wondering if anyone is catchin fish out in the Lake now?? Melville shoal area? Any info is appreciated going to move the boat down to picton soon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

I haven't heard of any yet but it won't be long.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Minnow
    What are the general walleye habits in Sept? I got skunked a month ago, but am hoping to try again mid-to-late Sept. But only if it makes sense...

Might still be a little early although I suspect deeper structure in Big Bay and Long Reach would produce some eaters. If its a normal year we could see some start to come in by mid Oct. That is when I plan my next trip or first fall trip.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Big Old Bass
    The Wallys should be starting to come into the shoals out on the lake. The lake is pretty warm still, but the temps are starting to drop. You can try scotch Bonnet, Amherst island, the gap, Melville shoal or any other structured areas close to deep water this time of year. They will be around!

Talked to a friend who's son is hammering them out in the lake.

Big Old Bass
    I know that dirty dog Pickerel Pete is into them! This is KILLIN me Oct.15th weekend can't come soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Pickerel killer View Post
    I know that dirty dog Pickerel Pete is into them! This is KILLIN me Oct.15th weekend can't come soon enough
    You and me both Tyler. Hope the baby is doing well.

Big Old Bass
    Thanks Buddy! All is well!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.