Are planning a trip to Quinte this fall?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's that time again and just about everyone I know is planning at least one trip to Quinte this fall. Sounds like Nov. is going to be busy.

When are you planning your trip?
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Big Old Bass
    ...when you let me know you and Roy are ready. :-)

It's been such a late season for everything, it will be interesting to see when things get going for the walleye.

Cheers

Minnow
    Due to work obligations i have to come down 7-8 nov. From the sounds of it though i may be hitting the water a couple weeks to early. Oh well, it will still be worth it. I will post a report on what i find.

I get from California on the 5th so should be ready for the first trip about the 7th.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Trying to put together my first trip ever to Quinte from Detroit w/o 11/26. Hope the timing is right.

Welcome Broadcast
    I think your timing should be right in the sweet spot. Have a great trip and let us know how you made out.

Jumbo Perch

The later the better for sure but I wouldn't say Nov 7-8 is early. I think you'll be just fine. It is alittle early for the main schools of fish to be right inside Picton bay, but the reach will be good by then.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bayofquintecharters; 10-19-2015 at 09:59 PM.

Scott how has it been so far?

Jumbo Perch
    I haven't spent a lot of time east yet. I have been fishing inside for resident fish and have been off the water the last week winterizing the campground. Things are put to bed here and now ready to focus on charters. Starting Friday I have at least 5 trips a week booked until Dec 5th. I'll post a weekly report starting early next week.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Scott
    Looking forward to the reports.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in