Anyone have any info on the reach?
+ Reply to Thread
    Minnow

Anyone have any info on the reach?

Does anyone have any good news about the walleye moving in yet?? I'm planning a trip for the 7-8 Nov weekend.
    Thanks
    Alex

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

The winds have been an issue this fall but I have heard some good reports from Adolphus Reach. Not too much on Long Reach yet.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Minnow
    They have moved into the bay first wave is making its way slowly more rain will help. The sheepshead are angry learn to see the difference from a manatee and a wally on your graph !

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BryanG View Post
    They have moved into the bay first wave is making its way slowly more rain will help. The sheepshead are angry learn to see the difference from a manatee and a wally on your graph !

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Those sheephead drive me nuts. I'll be in a bass tournament and you run into sheephead and they take up a lot of time to get in and release. There are so many of them now. Someone needs to come up with a good recipe for them.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Minnow
    If rain helps than this week is a blessing according to the the forecast. But crazy winds to go with it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in