Just fishing! :-)
+ Reply to Thread
    Big Old Bass

Just fishing! :-)

John walleye fall 2015.jpgfall smallie 2015.jpgWaynes walleye 2015.jpgwalleye fall 2015.jpg

With this amazing weather, I've held off putting the boat away and hit up a secret spot of mine on a BOQ tributary to just FISH! (sorry everyone but it's a small spot and want to keep it in the family but some may recognize from pics)

It's been an amazing couple of outings; weather cooperating, fish showing themselves and boat running well. Anyone that knows me, the latter of this is a rare thing for me.

I have taken a few friends with me and in the last 3 adventures, we have caught and released;

21 walleye - averaging 2-3lbs with biggest +- 6lbs
    4 pike with biggest +- 6lbs,
    3 smallies with biggest +- 5lbs
    3 musky lost at boat with a lot of follow-ups.
    1 rock bass - had to add in the little feller since he also came out to play. :-)

(Didn't take pics of all fish so just attached a few of me and buddies that went with me...)

The water temp was 45 yesterday and although I don't usually fish this area until ice is starting, they're slowly coming in now.

All fish were very healthy and thick so just starting to put on the feedbags now and walleye numbers caught are growing; 2 first outing, 7 second and 12 yesterday

Hope everyone else is getting TIME ON THE WATER as well and we can all post pics of the big girls coming into Quinte soon.

Cheers,

Paul

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Awesome!!!

When are we going LOL. I'm ready when u are.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Big Old Bass
    Nicely done! Makin me jealous!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.