Nov 25,26,27 Report
+ Reply to Thread

Nov 25,26,27 Report

We stayed at Picton Harbour Inn for 2 nights, 7 guys. We fished 2 of the 3 days and gave up because catching wasn't in the picture, plus rain was moving in Friday.
    I think we caught the only fish from the people we talked to, even the MNR. Lots of boats fishing the Reach but never saw one boat catching.
    Thought I'd put up a Report because haven't saw one on here, maybe because of know one catching.
    Hope everyone does better than we did in the future days.
    Good Luck
    You Should Have Been Here Yesterday

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Jumbo Perch
    It's been a tough year this fall for sure. The fish just seem spread out and there is lots of bait in the bay. I'll post a report shortly.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dave
    Apparently it was very tough until the last two days. I hear yesterday was the best day so far.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Quote Originally Posted by John Whyte View Post
    Thanks Dave
    Apparently it was very tough until the last two days. I hear yesterday was the best day so far.
    Thanks John.
    Buddy just told me the same, they caught lots Sunday. Go figure, I'm at home
    You Should Have Been Here Yesterday

With the forecast being what it is I think we will have more days out there this year.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in