Quinte Ice Fishing Hut Rentals--Fishing Report
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Minnow

Quinte Ice Fishing Hut Rentals--Fishing Report

Hey all you Walleye Fishermen and women:

Now that mother nature is starting to cooperate, the ice is slowly starting to form on the Bay of Quinte. Not yet safe for machine travel or permanent huts at this time. We are hoping in the next few weeks to follow with the cold weather forecast on our side, we will be taking out ice huts to get this already late season..started. (approximate time will be the 18th of January...)

Updates on Fishing Bay of Quinte will be posted in their ice reports for the surrounding areas of the Bay of Quinte.

Pictures to follow.

Stay safe on the hard water!

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Minnow
    It looks like the bite is on Pickerel killer....all you need to do now is try to catch up to my number of fish I have already had on the ice....LOL.................!!! Good Luck with that Buddy...See you in the AM

Big Old Bass
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickerel Pete View Post
    It looks like the bite is on Pickerel killer....all you need to do now is try to catch up to my number of fish I have already had on the ice....LOL.................!!! Good Luck with that Buddy...See you in the AM
    The only reason your ahead is because your 160lbs and Im 240lbs! I don't get allong well with thin ice lol

Awesome, can't wait to get down there. Hopefully the ice will last over the weekend.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Big Old Bass
    A few more wallys from yesterday
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Minnow
    Thanks heading there on the 18th

You guys had two fish before I even stepped on to the ice LOL. Very nice, plus your are both a nice size.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Big Old Bass
    Well the ice held up at potters! We should b back on by the end of the week.

Perfect! Now we don't have to jump over the water LOL

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.