Potters update - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Potters update

Minnow

Info please

Quote Originally Posted by Pickerel killer View Post
    I know there are lots of guys out there now at potters and I'm sure there will lots out there tomorrow am, just stay close to the path that's beaten down and don't stray to far from it. It's roughly 3" out at the green buoy where the current is.
    That being said check as you go because there has been a pile of holes punched in a alresdy thin ice that's covered in snow. Potters has been the only real safe ice spot so it's like Swiss cheese out there.
    This is 3rd person info but I Heard there were some guys that went threw the ice with a snowmobile in belleville yesterday and also another guy in brighton. Don't trust any ice right now! Stay safe and good luck!
    Hi guys
    I am new to this forum and looking for info on where Potters is located as new to Quinte fishing as well. Was thinking of trying it on the weekend so hope there will be some good ice by then. Thanks in advance. Regards Rick

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Potter Creek is located between Belleville and Trenton almost at the end of Wallbridge cut off.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Do you think the ice will safe to fish this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

It should only get better from here.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

I heard the ice it's about 3 to 4 inch thick. Is that correct?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Minnow
    Does anyone have an update on Potters ice situation? Some cold weather coming in was thinking about heading there on Monday. Any info is appreciated.
    Thanks

There is about 7 inches in most areas

Minnow
    Quote Originally Posted by John Whyte View Post
    There is about 7 inches in most areas
    Thanks for the info. Are there people using snowmobile or atvs there? Any snow cover?
    Thanks again.

There certainly will be snow cover after tonight.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in