Potters update - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Potters update

Minnow
    I'm in the same boat as Mecca, we'll hopefully no boat, but you know.....

3.5 hours south for me. For cast says it will be below 0 again after 3pm

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Big Old Bass
    I know there are lots of guys out there now at potters and I'm sure there will lots out there tomorrow am, just stay close to the path that's beaten down and don't stray to far from it. It's roughly 3" out at the green buoy where the current is.
    That being said check as you go because there has been a pile of holes punched in a alresdy thin ice that's covered in snow. Potters has been the only real safe ice spot so it's like Swiss cheese out there.
    This is 3rd person info but I Heard there were some guys that went threw the ice with a snowmobile in belleville yesterday and also another guy in brighton. Don't trust any ice right now! Stay safe and good luck!

Minnow
    Thanks PK!

Minnow
    thanks Pk appreciate you feedback!

Big Old Bass
    I've heard the ice is not the greatest out there!! Might be best to stay off it, and let it harden back up for a couple days

Minnow
    I hear the ice is good from a third party around pigeon lake area so i think ill try north of there and look for ice,maybe try jack lake..im looking for some good eaters otherwise I would just hit the kwarthas

- - - Updated - - -

thanks again PK! saved me a trip.

Minnow
    I heard a guy fell in on the weekend. He got out.
    This was "Potters Creek" area
    Flip

Minnow
    True Story. I saw him walking in at about 6:30am all wet and rattled. The temps dropped bigtime by Sat afternoon and I can only predict Sunday had another inch of solid ice. Potters should finally be safe after the cold temps we just got.

So you guys mind telling me how is the parking situation at Potters Creek? I am coming from Toronto and want to know if it's worth to go there or should I look for another launch area.
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Big Old Bass
    There is a large parking lot at potters. You should b fine.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.