What is happening down there.
+ Reply to Thread

What is happening down there.

Is anyone fishing? Did we recover some ice?
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Minnow
    Lots of slop now from the 12 to 18in of snow. Found unsafe ice at huffs 2 to 4in. Shermans ramp
    had solid 8in black ice but had 18in of snow Friday, no one fishing the narrows, Big bay had good ice out front of wagers 8 to 10in to baycrest with a ton of slop. fishing was slow with a few marks. We caught 5 biggest around 8lb.

Wabler

Minnow
    Quote Originally Posted by wabler View Post
    Lots of slop now from the 12 to 18in of snow. Found unsafe ice at huffs 2 to 4in. Shermans ramp
    had solid 8in black ice but had 18in of snow Friday, no one fishing the narrows, Big bay had good ice out front of wagers 8 to 10in to baycrest with a ton of slop. fishing was slow with a few marks. We caught 5 biggest around 8lb.

Wabler
    Finally a report- thanks it is appreciated.

Thanks for the update. Maybe these cold nights coming will firm things up.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Big Old Bass
    We went to Bain park at 630 this morning, and we only got out a little ways before we started breaking threw the top layer of ice. Back to the truck and ripped around to the other side and went on the ice at onderdonks. There was lots of ice at Bain Park, but there was 6" of water and another layer of ice on top of it. The ice over at onderdonks was roughly 10". I would imagine with these cold temps Bain Park is prolly tightened back up. I ended with 1 small eye and 1 jumbo perch. I also prolly caught 6 really small Wallys which is a good sign! Stay safe out there!! Only a few days left until it's all over with!!!

Thanks Tyler
    Not the best season anywhere I guess.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in