Picton Harbor Boat Ramp
+ Reply to Thread

Picton Harbor Boat Ramp

Is all the ice out of the harbor yet?
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Big Old Bass
    There's still ice on Lake around Kingston and past Finkles so think it too maybe iced up.

Won't be long...

Are you coming this way for a fish before walleye open?

Sounds like I better LOL
    Lets make a plan!
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Jumbo Perch
    The harbour is still iced in, but it won't be long. It is all honeycomb ice now and ready to go out any day. West lake is completely open. The ice went out overnight last night. I woke up to a completely open lake. Feels good to hear the waves lapping on the shore again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Scott
    I must admit I feel a little cheated this winter. I had big plans to fish Quinte often but the short winter made short work of those plans. The good news is I'll be down for some open water lakers very soon!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.