BOQ information needed
+ Reply to Thread
    Minnow

BOQ information needed

Hi Everyone. Some might recognize my name from the Simcoe board. I do not fish Quinte and this year its a goal of mine. I know there is a guide and charter link but I think my request is a little specific. I want to do some spring Walleye fishing in the Quinte area, I have my own boat and I would like to bring a buddy up in the 1st or second week of May. Im looking for good guide for half a day and accommodations for the Fri Sat night. preferably somewhere were the boat can stay in the water. Trying to make this as economical as possible. Reply here of in a Pm. I would be more than happy to trade tips and tricks for anyone coming to Simcoe's south shore. Thanks so much in advance.. Jeff

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Hi Jeff
    Contact Scott Walcott 613 8484213. He can help with both.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Jumbo Perch
    Hey Jeff,

My name is Scott I own Bay of Quinte Charters and the Picton Harbour inn. The Inn is located directly on Picton Harbour and you can keep the boat in the water in a sheltered harbour within close distance to many great spring spots. You can book online or by calling the front desk and the cost for a double room is $105/ night. The website is www.pictonharbourinn.com. Unfortunately, I am fully booked for guiding this spring, however I work closely with 5 other qualified guides and we have group page at www.quintefishingcharters.com. Are you looking to have a guide on your boat? I don't know anyone that will guide on your boat but it would be well worth a day on the charter boat as I'm sure you would pick up a few tips. Feel free to call my cell anytime to chat.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minnow
    Thanks. I will call tonight.

Jumbo Perch
    I haven't heard from you yet. Sorry if I missed your call. Please don't hesitate to call back. I'm busy and often don't get the phone but leave a message and I'll certainly call you back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minnow
    Hey Jeff, I'll be there for the opener with Sudsy for 4 days, but over by Deseronto. Good luck and call if you have the chance

Big Old Bass
    Hey Quad man...

I'm not a guide but did you get what you needed to help out with your trip?

I'll be staying around Deseronto for opening weekend. Hopefully I can help out.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.