Free Webinar - Understanding Bay of Quinte fall walleye migration
+ Reply to Thread
    Jumbo Perch

Free Webinar - Understanding Bay of Quinte fall walleye migration

Hey guys and gals. I will be doing a free webinar on Sept 29 2016 at 9 pm. It is a webinar all about the Quinte fall walleye migration. When, Where and How to fish the Quinte fall walleye. I certainly don't know it all and there is lots left for me to learn, but I am happy to pass on the information I have. I won't be giving away all my best lures and spots but I'm happy to provide a little bit about the the ecology of Quinte walleye that will give you a huge leg up in fishing for the giant fall walleye of Quinte. The webinar will be about 45 minutes long and I will take as many questions as I can at the end. Looking forward to seeing some names from the board on the sign up list.

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
    When: Sep 29, 2016 9:00 PM (GMT-4:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Please register for the webinar at:

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
    Last edited by bayofquintecharters; 09-18-2016 at 03:40 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.