Announcement for all our members and visitors
+ Reply to Thread

Announcement for all our members and visitors

Orillia, Ontario
    December 12th, 2016

To all our faithful members, I have some good and maybe a little sad for me news. Time on the Water Canada along with all its related web sites and forums will be acquired by Vertical Scope of Toronto. You may know them from the companies many successful web sites and forums.

This sale was a long and difficult decision for me. These sites and forums have been my life for the past 9 years and I hope I have done a good job growing and servicing our community. From a member perspective, there really wonít be much visible change. At some point in the future there will be some software upgrades but nothing to affect our membership.

Time on the Water Canada has been a great experience for me. I started it in 2007 and it has since become the largest fishing community in Canada. It has also become a lot of work, is very demanding and it just keeps growing. There is so much more I would like to do with our sites but it is no longer a one-man undertaking.
    I have always enjoyed doing what our members, visitors and sponsors see me do daily and I will continue to do this. Fishing, research, education, conservation, ice testing have become an important part of my life. In doing all the things I enjoy; other things simply donít get done. Vertical Scope understands special interest communities and can provide new security, features, and resources that will make our forums much better. These new social media technologies will ensure Time on the Water Canada and itís communities will continue to grow.

I hope you will welcome our new partners and thank you for your understanding and patronage.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Hello all,
    I will be taking over the webmaster type duties on fishingbayofquinte.com moving forward. There is little you will notice change here other than me haunting the halls offering you site help. If you have questions just let me know.
    -Philip

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.