BoQ partner
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BoQ partner

Minnow

BoQ partner

Hey everyone

I would like to get out and fish BoQ this year but I'd like to partner up with someone as I am unfamiliar with those waters. I am out of the Whitby area. If you think you may be interested shoot me a message. If you're near by we could meet up for coffee and chat.
    Currently planning on heading out Jan 2 if thing hold up.
    You may have seen this same post on LSMB.

Thanks for looking
    Emilio

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

There are a lot of anglers that would rather travel out on Quinte with a partner. It is a place you need to know where not to go.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Minnow
    Yes, not an adventure i want to tackle on my own. Thanks to the board I've made contact with another member of LSMB and hope to give it a go. Looking forward to it. I hope we have some good ice in a weeks' time!

Thank you John

Merry Christmas all.

Have you been out yet? Ive got out 3 times so far, slow start only 3 walleye so far but trying again in the morning !
    | Steve |

I would like to get down next week.
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

Minnow
    Hey guys. Got out January 2nd out of big island. Only got an 8 incher...my first one none the less! Got a few jumbos too.
    Going to try to go back Saturday but not sure how the ice will make out after this warm spell. We'll see I guess.

Going to keep at it.

Thanks again!
    Neto

Its pretty warm down there but fri. and sat. are very cold so should firm up for a few days.

Minnow
    Quote Originally Posted by John Whyte View Post
    Its pretty warm down there but fri. and sat. are very cold so should firm up for a few days.
    Heading to Potters tomorrow morning, hopefully the ice is still OK with all the rain and mild weather we’ve been having the past two days!

Big Old Bass
    Lots of ice still there!

Big Old Bass
    10" in Trenton yesterday aft.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in