Ice report
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ice report

Big Old Bass

Ice report

Well it's tough trying to find some decent ice in the last couple days but we went for a rip around the bay and found some fishable ice. Here's what we found. Potters has roughly 7" of ice. We fished pt Anne and it had 3"-4" as of the 30th. Huffs is really sketchy having anywhere from 2.5-3" of ice and some open water from a few pressure cracks opening to the north of the access. The cables had anywhere from 3-4" on the east side access I wouldn't dare try the west side there at green pt.
    we Fished Sherman's pt. this morning and found anywhere from 4-5inches of ice consistently straight to 27fow off the boat launch. Fishing was dynamite a couple weeks ago but it has died off with a slow pic of wallys. All kinds of perch lighting up the screens everywhere we went. A couple days of warm weather coming then it should lock up for good after that!

Good luck out there!! Be safe
    Last edited by Pickerel killer; 12-31-2016 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Missed something

2. Remove Advertisements

Thanks Tyler
    After 250 days a year on the water and ice I still feel I need more Time on the Water

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.