I think I've found A New Home
+ Reply to Thread
    Big Old Bass

I think I've found A New Home

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I use to live in Tamworth - N 41 and East (decades past....lol)
    My son was born in Kingston, and a few short months later I was on travel card and moving away from a beautiful area of Ontario - that I sorely miss.
    Fished Napanee and Hay Bay - seems like a million years ago. Man things have sure changed - for the better, for sure.
    I now live on the shore of Lake Simcoe, its called Marapoint, near Beaverton - it's not the BOQ, but the fishing is great for Trout and Whitefish.
    Making plans for a trip into Belleville soon, and I will have the camera rollin,
    Hope to meet some of you on the water (hard and soft),
    bobby
    &quot;Is there anybody alive out there&quot;<br />The Boss - Bruce Springsteen

2. Remove Advertisements
    FishingBayOfQuinte.com
    Advertisements

Sir. Walleye

Re: I think I've found A New Home

Welcome bobby, I love to hook up with you anytime! Im going to hwy 41 near Sheffield this weekend I fish alot of back lakes up there.... and I use to fish Beaver Lake alot as a teenager.

Big Old Bass

Hi Marty
    Wow - Beaver Lake - now that brings back a Ton of memories!!! I envy you of course............lol

Fished a bit over Sheffield way, but much more North off 41 above Hwy # 7. Many, many great back lakes above the village of Enterprise (NE of Tamworth) over towards Verona to the East. I just love that whole area.

Looking forward to meeting you some day - and fishin too!!

take care, stay safe,

bobby

Big Old Bass

Welcome aboard Bobby.

Hey Mike I love to hit some of those back lakes with ya.

Aron

Big Old Bass

Thanks for the welcome Aron,

Feels pretty good to hook up with you guys,

bobby

Sir. Walleye

Aron you free Friday? Few of us heading back there. I have a little online tourny so Im going to be targeting bigger pike.Im glad your here to Bobby was really enjoying the pms we were having elsewhere.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in